Friday, August 13, 2004

Taking two days off in the middle of the week sure does get us to Friday quickly! Though the bet is on: will this seem like a Friday, or will it seem like another Monday?

I stayed with my projects until about three yesterday, and then the gray/greyness and too many memories got to me and I had to get out and about. I took a walk over at the Arboretum sans camera: of course, a deer stepped into the path just ahead of me and then commenced to prance down it for several yards, checking over her shoulder to see if I was still coming. So beautiful.

Had a serving of Governor's Chicken at Apple Jade and then went to the computer store to get ink. Don't you just LOVE the fact that printers are relatively cheap, and ink, well . . .

Question of the day: I was cleaning the kitchen cupboards and bumped into the china I had purchased, oh my, years and years ago. Does anyone ever use fine china?

Have a great Friday!

Edit: Just stopped at otto's and she reminds us that it's Friday the 13th! I'm not usually superstitious, but I'm a little uneasy about this one. (Yeah, right, so uneasy I forgot it was the 13th.) Anyway, watch those ladders and black cats!